This book serves as an introduction to the key elements of good design.
Broken into sections covering the fundamental elements of design, key works by acclaimed designers serve to illustrate technical points and encourage readers to try out new ideas. Themes covered include form, narrative, color, type and image, ornament, simplicity, and wit and humour.
The result is an instantly accessible and easy to understand guide to graphic design using professional techniques.
- ☛ The Graphic Design Idea Book Inspiration from 50 Masters
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Heller Steven
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Laurence King Publishing
- Part Number: 50 colour illustrations
- Release Date: 2016-05-10
- Publication Date: 2016-05-10
- ISBN: 1780677561
- Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
- Studio: Laurence King Publishing
- Number Of Pages: 128